Whisky Connosr
Menu
Shop Join

Discussions

Angel's Envy

0 16

@Beelzebozo
Beelzebozo started a discussion

Lincoln Henderson's new bourbon, "Angel's Envy", launches today in the US. (no foolin'!) angelsenvy.com Anybody else planning to pick up a bottle of this after work today? Or have some first impressions to share? I'm curious to taste a KY straight bourbon that's been finished in port barrels.

13 years ago

16 replies

@dbk
dbk replied

I'm very curious about this one, too. I don't think I'll see any anytime soon, though—it's going to Kentucky, Texas, Illinois, and Pennsylvania, but nowhere near southern Ontario/upstate New York.

13 years ago 0

@HP12
HP12 replied

I'm planning on getting a bottle via online. Looks interesting and is surrounded by a lot of buzz in Bourbon world.

13 years ago 0

@Zigman
Zigman replied

@Beelzebozo thanks for the heads up...as you see by my profile I love to try new whiskeys. I will be looking for Angels Envy. Any directions where I can go to order?

13 years ago 0

UserRemoved replied

@Zigman No worries. I too am in Cali and have called everywhere for Angel's Envy, but no luck. Btw, cute Frenchy.

13 years ago 0

@Zigman
Zigman replied

@whiskyshiba Thanks his name is Caesar and I have his sister Bella also. He prefers Rye's over all other whiskey's, haha. I ordered Angels Envy last night. Ill let you guys know how I like it.

13 years ago 3Who liked this?

@Kyle_Henderson

@whiskyshiba Were shipping out our order to California within the next 5 or so days. Its ready to go, they just have to come get it!

13 years ago 0

UserRemoved replied

@Kyle-Henderson That's great news! I already ordered some and is set to arrive early next week. I can't wait.

13 years ago 0

@joshk
joshk replied

@dbk They just had a NY launch party for this at the Brandy Library (in NYC) last week, so it's getting closer.

12 years ago 0

@Beelzebozo
Beelzebozo replied

You guys are in for a treat. It turned out quite well, indeed. The port barrel finish really makes it stand apart from other bourbons. It's at once familiar and new.

12 years ago 0

@Zigman
Zigman replied

After my first inquiry on how to obtain Angels Envy on this post its readily available from retailers here in California. I have almost finished one bottle and have another in my cabinet. It has definitley given a new layer to straight bourbon. I recommend it as an expansion in variety to any cabinet.

12 years ago 0

You must be signed-in to comment here

Sign in