What is Connosr Distilled?

Well, we're glad you asked. Connosr Distilled is a free online whisky magazine, bringing you features, articles, community views, interviews, videos and more; it's part of www.connosr.com the social network for whisky enthusiasts.

In this issue

Dominic Roskrow

About the editor

Dominic Roskrow is the former Editor of Whisky Magazine and now his own freelance business. In addition to writing The World Whisky Review he edits Whiskeria for the Whisky Shop chain, runs the online W Club, and covers world whisky for The Whisky Advocate. He is a director of The Whisky Tasting Club and has written for titles including the Times, Daily Telegraph and Spectator in the UK and The Daily in america. His recent books include 1001 Whiskies To Try Before You Die and The Whisky Opus which was published in September 2012.