Whisky Connosr
Menu
Shop Join

Reviews by @jackjajack

(6)
Talisker 10 Year Old

Pepper spicy Talisker 10 Year Old

Talisker 10yo is very dry, it can hold your throat with oily body. With the character of pepper spicy, it has an individual flavor. The phenolic is stronger than peated, but not finish long when I wake…

@jackjajackBy @jackjajack5 years ago 0 173

Douglas Laing Big Peat

Choose it If you like peat Douglas Laing Big Peat

Choose it if you are a peated fan. Big peat blended 4 distiller and have strong and long character of peat and smokey. When you open the bottle, the smell of smoke would wind to your nose. Also, the oily…

@jackjajackBy @jackjajack5 years ago 0 086

Benromach Traditional

Just cheap Benromach Traditional

I bought it because of cheap, it has a good value for money. This release 80% of which has been bourbon-matured and the remaining 20% matured in sherry casks. Tasted spicy with sherry nose.

@jackjajackBy @jackjajack5 years ago 0 058