Whisky Connosr
Menu
Shop Join

Whisky Reviews

Choose another brand

"Find the best price for Cardhu Scotch Whisky"Get prices

Cardhu's average rating is 78/100 from 23 reviews and 97 ratings

Cardhu reviews

(page 1 of 3)
Cardhu 18 Year Old

Underestimated Cardhu 18 Year Old

Around 70% of what is distilled at Cardhu goes into the famous Johnnie Walker blends. The other 30% hits the market as single malt. We’ll try the 18 Year Old, which is very popular in France, Portugal…

@markjedi1By @markjedi14 months ago 2 283

Cardhu 15 Year Old

Quarte Quart Cardhu 15 Year Old

Cardhu was built in 1824 by John Cumming – albeit as Cardow – in the heart of Speyside. In 1893 it was bought by John Walker & Sons to provide enough Speyside style malt for their popular blends. Today…

@markjedi1By @markjedi14 months ago 1 081

Cardhu 12 Year Old Single Malt

Fruit Salad Cardhu 12 Year Old Single Malt

Whisky lovers like you and me sometimes forget about what I would call ‘the basics’. We are so spoiled with the liquid nectar that we no longer stand still to try the stuff we all started with – well,…

@markjedi1By @markjedi14 months ago 3 080

Cardhu 14 Year Old Diageo Special Releases 2019

Chamomile Cardhu 14 Year Old Diageo Special Releases 2019

Cardhu in the heart of Speyside is also called the Spiritual Home of Johnnie Walker, because 70% of the production goes into that famous blend. It’s only the second appearance of Cardhu in the Special…

@markjedi1By @markjedi17 months ago 0 084

Cardhu Gold Reserve

Game of Thrones - Part I of IV Cardhu Gold Reserve

Unless you live in a Tibetan cave covered in snow, you've probably been inundated with Game of Thrones brouhaha ever since the final season premiered a few weeks ago. You also of course know that Diago…

@talexanderBy @talexander about one year ago 4 087

Cardhu 12 Year Old Simon Frères

Good in its Genre Cardhu 12 Year Old Simon Frères

This 12 Year Old Cardhu was bottled ages ago for the French company Simon Frères in Paris. It is a 750ml bottle, meaning it is most likely a distillate from before I was born, which is always nice (but…

@markjedi1By @markjedi13 years ago 1 082

Cardhu Amber Rock

Fresh Figs Cardhu Amber Rock

The Cardhu Distillery is the spiritual home of Johnnie Walker. This Speysider has been (and continues to be) the fingerprint malt in the world's best selling whisky. Until 1981, the distillery was called…

@markjedi1By @markjedi13 years ago 0 179

Cardhu Special Cask Reserve

Jura light? Cardhu Special Cask Reserve

Cardhu, for years the heart of many Johnnie Walker blend. But now commonly known as one of the more affordable supermarket single malts, mainly due to its NAS releases. Luckily it is not yet there at the…

@PandemoniumBy @Pandemonium3 years ago 0 084

Cardhu 12 Year Old Single Malt

Complex throughout Cardhu 12 Year Old Single Malt

I was really impressed because this really hasn't notes like anything I've had before. Take my review with a grain of salt as I'm not an experienced reviewer either. :)* Nose: coffee, light earth, sweet…

@NarcismBy @Narcism4 years ago 0 090

Most reviewed Cardhu whiskies

Our Cardhu reviews page may help with these questions

  • Where can I read Cardhu reviews online?
  • What is the best Cardhu whisky?
  • What is the average rating for Cardhu?
  • Is Cardhu peaty? Is Cardhu smoky?
  • Where is Cardhu whisky made?
  • Where can I buy Cardhu whiskey?
  • What Scotch region is Cardhu from?
  • Is Cardhu classed as whisky or a whiskey?