Whisky Connosr
Menu
Shop Join

Whisky Reviews

Choose another brand

"Find the best price for Crown Royal Canadian Whisky"Get prices

Crown Royal's average rating is 80/100 from 73 reviews and 186 ratings

Crown Royal reviews

(page 3 of 8)
Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye

Dessert in a bottle Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye

This is my first rye so I'm looking at this with a scotch-lens which I know isn't appropriate.The whole experience can be summarized as "sweet."A delicious dessert hits the nose: vanilla, cherrywood,…

@NarcismBy @Narcism5 years ago 0 072

Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye

Sour, Citric, and Bitter Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye

Crown Royal reports that this whisky contains 90% rye content, and has not disclosed the grain content of the remaining 10% of the whisky. The reviewed bottle with serial number 003105408466 has been…

@VictorBy @Victor5 years ago 0 1481

Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye

3 Canuks - Part III Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye

Our third Canadian today was, until recently, only available in the US. Crown Royal's Northern Harvest Rye is a blend, but 90% of it is rye.The colour is a medium amber. On the nose it's a total rye…

@talexanderBy @talexander5 years ago 0 1490

Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye

A budget surprise Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye

A combination of the changing market of consumers and the rye craze has brought out some new interesting Canadian whiskies. Crown Royal has released 2 new whiskies, one being its Northern Harvest Rye and…

@JasonHambreyBy @JasonHambrey5 years ago 0 1693

Crown Royal Cask No 16

A lot of cognac here Crown Royal Cask No 16

This whisky is blended from over 50 different whiskies, and is then finished in cognac casks from the limousin forest - which is french oak - a style which brings out more spiciness, dried fruit, and…

@JasonHambreyBy @JasonHambrey6 years ago 0 087

Crown Royal Monarch 75th Anniversary

Easy to drink Crown Royal Monarch 75th Anniversary

Crown Royal started out of a blend created in 1939 for the visit of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth. We are now 75 years from that point, and this limited bottling was produced to commemorate the 75th…

@JasonHambreyBy @JasonHambrey6 years ago 0 089

Most reviewed Crown Royal whiskies

Our Crown Royal reviews page may help with these questions

  • Where can I read Crown Royal reviews online?
  • What is the best Crown Royal whisky?
  • What is the average rating for Crown Royal?
  • What is the mash bill for Crown Royal?
  • Where is Crown Royal whisky made?
  • Where can I buy Crown Royal whiskey?
  • Where in America is Crown Royal from?
  • Is Crown Royal classed as whiskey or a whisky?